Sunday, November 04, 2007

Long Time, No Post

It's been quite a while since I posted last. Sorry, I've been busy. But I do keep my "Interesting Articles" section updated. That is over on the right side of your screen (assuming you're looking at my blog and not the RSS feed). That list is all of the articles that I have read in Google Reader and chosen to "share" via the button at the bottom of each story. I wish that there was a way that you could click to get all of the links, not just the last five or so. I'm sure that there is, I just don't know how to do it so if anybody does, drop me a line.

For the record, I am working on some other public stuff, but I'm going to keep that under wraps for now. Nothing groundbreaking or significant, just adding to the general InfoSec fluff out there. If I had as much time as I do ideas I'd live forever. Hopefully I can gt better at figuring out which ones are worth pursuing so I don't spend my time starting into things that I don't end up finishing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.